bots every where!!!

Marduk.1380

the last 5 matches I made were the characters that made the same moves.they constantly follow the character of the enemy team.they don't defend after catching the point area.I constantly send a message, nobody answers.In the last game, only one person sent a message and we communicated with her.others didn't write a word.archeage is finished like this and aion.game deliberately allows bots.they try to show the number of players too.I wouldn't have guessed that this game would fall into this state.they don't do it in pity correction.I don't think the game maker will react if she reads my message.because they know the truth.

@"Marduk.1380" said:they are created by the arena net.I came to this conclusion in my reviews.

They are NOT created by ArenaNet,Kuwuz and The Real Tanker are just 2 examples that use bot and they say that they use bot,and even say to others what programs they use and how to use them.And...people that come on forums and say that ArenaNet are planting bots....they are actually those who use bot programs...you know the saying.."THE THIEF WHO CALLS OUT THIEF"?

What better way to shut everyone up....just say ArenaNet are planting the bots!...and go on happily botting in peace

After countless 4 vs 5 in the last days after lead of the enemy of 30 points ("its lost gg I go afk") or because they didn't like the comp ("if you don't switch to XY I go afk") I came to a point where I tend to be happy to play with bots. They know their burst rotation, they don't afk and are not toxic.

@Marduk.1380 said:the last 5 matches I made were the characters that made the same moves.they constantly follow the character of the enemy team.they don't defend after catching the point area.I constantly send a message, nobody answers.In the last game, only one person sent a message and we communicated with her.others didn't write a word.archeage is finished like this and aion.game deliberately allows bots.they try to show the number of players too.I wouldn't have guessed that this game would fall into this state.they don't do it in pity correction.I don't think the game maker will react if she reads my message.because they know the truth.

Gold is full of bots, soon they will reach plat due to 5bots vs 5 bots

@Vishnok.7059 said:

@"Marduk.1380" said:they are created by the arena net.I came to this conclusion in my reviews.

They are NOT created by ArenaNet,Kuwuz and The Real Tanker are just 2 examples that use bot and they say that they use bot,and even say to others what programs they use and how to use them.And...people that come on forums and say that ArenaNet are planting bots....they are actually those who use bot programs...you know the saying.."THE THIEF WHO CALLS OUT THIEF"?

What better way to shut everyone up....just say ArenaNet are planting the bots!...and go on happily botting in peace

Kuwuz and The Real Tanker maybe not but when some other notorious bots are 3 seasons among us......3 kitten years botting 24/7 you honestly think they are not arenas????