Exquisite Serpentine Jewels are not dropping in Thunderhead Keep

Simply stated, exquisite serpentine jewels are not dropping in Thunderhead Keep. The Hammer Hoard final chest is suppose to award 3 every time you do the event - nothing for the last 4 daily runs. The South meta did not drop them this evening, nor did the Dwarven Chest run I ran yesterday. The exquisite serpentine jewels are account bound and you cannot get them anywhere else than Thunderhead Keep. I have farmed the map for a half dozen days hoping for random drops....I ran the "Guild Wars 2 Repair" on my client to see if it was on my end - it did not result in drops. I had personal issues that kept me away from the game for the last few months - would like to complete the achievements now.... B)

@"Crustydog.9825" said:Simply stated, exquisite serpentine jewels are not dropping in Thunderhead Keep. The Hammer Hoard final chest is suppose to award 3 every time you do the event - nothing for the last 4 daily runs. The South meta did not drop them this evening, nor did the Dwarven Chest run I ran yesterday. The exquisite serpentine jewels are account bound and you cannot get them anywhere else than Thunderhead Keep. I have farmed the map for a half dozen days hoping for random drops....I ran the "Guild Wars 2 Repair" on my client to see if it was on my end - it did not result in drops. I had personal issues that kept me away from the game for the last few months - would like to complete the achievements now.... B)

Are you talking about south meta and north meta both those have a chance to drop jewels yes.

Were you get 3 from is the hidden chest when doing the last of the dwarven plate rooms.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love for these to become a little more available. I am also trying to get diviner's gear. I work nights so my play time is early AM on off days . This means that no one is doing the meta's to begin with, and when someone actually does show up, it means there are two of us. O.o I've managed to get one single jewel in the past two weeks, which is absurd. Yes, I have tagged up, yes I have advertised, yes I have put it in the LFG. Simply put, there aren't that many people on when I play, and those that are have better things to do than play a rusty old meta.

After searching the wiki, there are two ways to get these:

1. Do the meta, which has a very rare chance of dropping one if you manage to complete it
  2. AFTER completion of the meta (please note that you MUST complete the meta for this to be an option) you can go to Frodak to loot the Throne Room of (3) Jewels "per day per character".

Of course, all of this is moot when you cannot complete the meta due to lack of population. Please update this. At least give me a chance to earn these things.

@"Cadaver Material.3162" said:I would love for these to become a little more available. I am also trying to get diviner's gear. I work nights so my play time is early AM on off days . This means that no one is doing the meta's to begin with, and when someone actually does show up, it means there are two of us. O.o I've managed to get one single jewel in the past two weeks, which is absurd. Yes, I have tagged up, yes I have advertised, yes I have put it in the LFG. Simply put, there aren't that many people on when I play, and those that are have better things to do than play a rusty old meta.

After searching the wiki, there are two ways to get these:

1. Do the meta, which has a very rare chance of dropping one if you manage to complete it
  2. AFTER completion of the meta (please note that you MUST complete the meta for this to be an option) you can go to Frodak to loot the Throne Room of (3) Jewels "per day per character".

Of course, all of this is moot when you cannot complete the meta due to lack of population. Please update this. At least give me a chance to earn these things.

You dont have to complete the meta you can buy the Light of Deldrimor Plate on the tradingpost.