[NOOB QUESTION] Where to find good YouTube videos to learn?

Hey!

New to GW2 PvP and loving it so far! Really want to improve, so I started watching WPs PvP stream on

. I've found it really useful.

Can anyone recommend good YouTubers or videos that go over PvP? There are a lot of videos out there that focus on PvP at a really basic level such as explaining how conquest works, but, unfortunately, not talking about how to play conquest (what to look out for, key skills, animations, match ups, rotation etc).

Way back when I played CoD MW2 I used to watch loads of videos, because I enjoyed the content, and found they really helped me improve. I'm hoping there's a similar resource for GW2.

I play Guardian so if there are any good vids to watch on that, that would be super useful too! :).

@"Shaft Master.9261" said:Hey!

New to GW2 PvP and loving it so far! Really want to improve, so I started watching WPs PvP stream on

. I've found it really useful.

Can anyone recommend good YouTubers or videos that go over PvP? There are a lot of videos out there that focus on PvP at a really basic level such as explaining how conquest works, but, unfortunately, not talking about how to play conquest (what to look out for, key skills, animations, match ups, rotation etc).

Way back when I played CoD MW2 I used to watch loads of videos, because I enjoyed the content, and found they really helped me improve. I'm hoping there's a similar resource for GW2.

I play Guardian so if there are any good vids to watch on that, that would be super useful too! :).

the 1 and only video you need is this.