Need help : Ascended Food Recipe

Hi I'm at Cooking 500 months ago and all i could craft is Plate of Peppercorn-Spiced Coq Au Vin only.I can't buy other ascended recipes from the vendor on my home instance.I get to 500 without doing Gourmet Training. But still I'm already 500.Why i can't buy other ascended recipes?The weird things is i could craft Plate of Peppercorn-Spiced Coq Au Vin) but nothing else.Does anyone have the same issue? How do you solve it? Please help.Sorry I'm really a noob at crafting. Took ages to craft all my ascended. But this ascended food thingy is weird.

Yep as said above, pretty certain it is all about discovery. One of the things I loved about levelling my chef was the discovery system - it felt like I was making a meal by trying out various combinations to make a recipe. There was satisfaction in that and I'm pretty certain I unlocked a few when I hit 500 by doing further discoveries with the new ingredients

Of course if you'd prefer not to discover at random, Cedo's link above tells you what ingrdients you need in each "discovery" instead

Yeah that'show i discover Plate of Peppercorn-Spiced Coq Au Vin by slotting the 4 ingredients which i bought from trading post in Discovery.I cant buy any other ingredient from TP for example Flatbread.What boggles me is why i can buy the ingredients for Plate of Peppercorn-Spiced Coq Au Vin but not others?

@Jabronee.9465 said:Yeah that'show i discover Plate of Peppercorn-Spiced Coq Au Vin by slotting the 4 ingredients which i bought from trading post in Discovery.I cant buy any other ingredient from TP for example Flatbread.What boggles me is why i can buy the ingredients for Plate of Peppercorn-Spiced Coq Au Vin but not others?

I want to craft Cilantro Lime Sous-Vide Steak. But i could not buy one of the ingredients from TP. I need to craft my own Filet of Sous-Vide Meat as i need the recipe from my home instance npc Plikk. But he is not selling it even I'm at max cooking 500.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:The Wiki explains everything: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Filet_of_Sous-Vide_Meat (Automatic)

The recipe is obtained after purchasing  Plikk's Immersion Circulation System from Gastronome Plikk.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plikk%27s_Immersion_Circulation_Systemhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gastronome_Plikk

There is no Plikk's Immersion Circulation System offered for me to buy when i talk to Plikk even when I'm already at max 500 Cooking. He should sell me the recipe.Anet please look into this issue.