Q: World Boss Rush - missed rewards?

@Ashantara.8731 said:Heya,

I did not have time to participate until now, but the reward track is already at Tier 3.

I forgot how exactly it was handled last year. Am I going to receive the missed tier rewards once Tier 3 has been completed?

Thanks in advance. :)

The question is slightly more complex, @Ashantara.8731 - the announcement says that "You’ll receive rewards for each tier you participate in." Now if that's true then you won't get reward for the first tiers. In previous years Anet chose to distribute rewards to those that participated in ANY tier, despite the wording being identical then. We can only hope that they do the same this year.

@yoni.7015 said:„Community goal rewards will be distributed at 10:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 25 and will be available to collect until 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 8.“

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-boss-rush-returns-august-18/

Why is it so difficult to read what the website says?

If only @yoni.7015 had actually read the complete information on the website and the complete question... Oh, the irony :)

@Keydos.3176 said:is it? for some reason I can't even see the reward track anymore on the right-hand side of the screen. I participated in some world bosses yesterday, but haven't received anything either. achievement tab says no tiers have been reached. I'm on EU

They don't seem to show up if you are outside of a Core Tyria map, such as Eye of the North, I believe.

@Keydos.3176 said:is it? for some reason I can't even see the reward track anymore on the right-hand side of the screen. I participated in some world bosses yesterday, but haven't received anything either. achievement tab says no tiers have been reached. I'm on EU

I think you only can see the tier if you in a zone w a WB. Anytime im in a lw area it isn't there but if I go back into queensdale or any core tyria it is there. I haven't checked Drakkar too so maybe the tier is there idk