Sirens of Cantha - Musicality Themed Event?

If the latest update has taught players anything, it's that sound is one of the most important senses in games to get right. Seeing & hearing are the two cardinal senses that drives immersion....and if those aren't done right, then the story falls flat on its face. Musical instruments have always ben a "hey cool I can do that" thing, but it could be so much more.

I'm really hoping (at the very least) Anet can bring musicality into the game.There's so many ways it can be done, without making players feel disheveled.

• Quests that let you play with some of the instruments that are in the gem store without buying them
  • Events where you have to learn a siren song or calm creatures with music
  • Ancient musical halls, with objects that players interact with to make sounds & multiple people interacting can make a song
  • Hidden things that are revealed when a certain song is played at a particular location
  • Concert halls in cities or elsewhere, where players with instruments can play music to a crowd

Going along with this, some of the instruments need to be fixed.

• Bass Guitar - the auto strum layer needs to be taken away completely. Nobody ever uses it, likes it, or has produced anything good sounding with it. It should also allow you to play chords instead of trying to slapstick a keyboard & have it not really do it either. Chords would make bass guitar a LOT more appealing.
  • Flute - If you have fast fingers this is not the instrument for you, because you'll get interrupted & all notes go on a 1 second cooldown? Remove the CD
  • Lute - The chord layer should just be removed. Nobody really likes it, or makes good music with it, and it sucks when you're playing lute + accidentally go into the chord layer to have it interrupt things. There's no reason for it to be in there.

-=Sheet Music=-This is starting to stretch now, but it's just one of those things that I know is possible so why not ask. We have build templates, equipment templates, why can't we have a code that can be shared so that players can instantly pick up new songs? I've seen others going out to external websites & using auto hotkey to play songs...but why should they? Why should any player interested in the fun-ness of music (who is not musically talented) have to feel like they need to go to some external website + have some external controller in order to make the sounds in GW2 come out ok?

There's so much potential in musical instruments. I love playing The Minstrel, but most people would not be interested in a legendary musical instrument because they just can't play (or can't play without macros) -- I have found that many people LOVE hearing others play music, and would love to play if they had the means. If they were taught to play a few riffs through quests or events, it would without a doubt increase instrument sales & enjoyability in the game for many players.

-Eros of Ascalon