New expansion not looking and looking forward too

All MMORPG'ers should know by now everytime a new expansion comes out everyone gets more skills or spells.Then comes a point when the creativity is gone and its just damage increase.Also comes a point when other professions start doing what you do and possibly better (Stealth)... (Portal?!?!)Ex. TimeTraveller Elementalist casting portal, but his portal unlike Mesmer portal, you get to hide in it for 10 seconds and you decide when to come out of it. ON TOP of this, you get portal back to original if standing on the exit portal. (So picture this, enemy portals, nukes the zerg from behind, zerg throws everything on the portal, now everyone is on the other side and attacking from the rear again since they remained on the portal)Ex. of other games making skills once sought after no longer great due to expansions, Everquest, you could track mobs down, Rangers and Druids only. Tracking in Everquest today, pretty much everyone can do it.

Stealth? Maybe someone will be able to do it better than thieves and mesmer now.Not so much looking forward to this.

Housing? This is something I would look forward to. I can't customize guild hall, I don't have permission, I'd like to be able to customize something of my own. Housing would be it.A zone dedicated to housing? So that people can see the OUTSIDE part of your house too? This is something I would look forward too.

we already have this thread btw :)https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/112992/new-expansion-what-features-would-you-like-to-see#latest 

@uberkingkong.8041 said:Housing? This is something I would look forward to. I can't customize guild hall, I don't have permission, I'd like to be able to customize something of my own. Housing would be it.A zone dedicated to housing? So that people can see the OUTSIDE part of your house too? This is something I would look forward too.

but yeah this bit regarding housing, while i want housing in gw2 as well, i would like to disagree with dedicated housing zones due to how easily they get filled leaving the rest of the playerbase without a chance to own a house (see games like Archeage or Final Fantasy 14 for Open World and District/Ward-zone type housing). at the very least they can try copying FF14 but make it so there's more than enough wards per server per region --- but ideally they can copy Wildstar's housing, you have your own house in a floating island somewhere (instanced) and you can enter and leave the house without going through a loading screen unlike in FF14, that way everyone can own a house. they dont really have to copy Wildstar's floating instanced housing 1:1 but say they could add it to a section in Cantha, say Kaineng City there's a big gate there, you interact with it and it takes you to your personal plot of land that you have to purchase to unlock / upgrade.

Well... i would like gameplay improvements tbh... not anymore instanced content with no fights or rewards.In the forums there are great ideas for new especs... some of them are just copy of other skills/classes/especs but some ppl have nice ideas which could be later improved so anet could be inspired by their own customers if they arent creative enough(which i think as normal ppl... they have their own ideas too).For me housing is a big no... imagine we already have home instance(basically personal 5min farm these days) and guild halls instance ( for decorations and a little farms and pve duel arena + some guild managment stuff)... wat do u want in housing? More decos? More useless NPSs? More violets less violence? Personal TP? personal chest/storage?(is this minecraft?jk) housing wouldnt add much to this game imo ( if it adds something let me know plz. Ty ). Especs can end up like what u just said...But i personally see new strategies to fight in raids/fractals/wvw/pvp... better comps... new play style for casual players that wanna have fun with... bunnythumper ranger?... especs just dont add a new elite to each class... it refreahes ALL the old contents and new ways of doing them... dungeons/story/meta events/raids/fractals/pvp/wvw/gvg/rollplayers/OW... but housing is just a new instance content getting ignored by big crowd of ppl and getting abbandoned after 3 months and no one would continue using them anymore as they dont do anything for gameplay.TLDR: especs good. Housing ded. OP maybe is wrong

@"Astyrah.4015" said:we already have this thread btw :)https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/112992/new-expansion-what-features-would-you-like-to-see#latest 

@uberkingkong.8041 said:Housing? This is something I would look forward to. I can't customize guild hall, I don't have permission, I'd like to be able to customize something of my own. Housing would be it.A zone dedicated to housing? So that people can see the OUTSIDE part of your house too? This is something I would look forward too.

but yeah this bit regarding housing, while i want housing in gw2 as well, i would like to disagree with dedicated housing zones due to how easily they get filled leaving the rest of the playerbase without a chance to own a house (see games like Archeage or Final Fantasy 14 for Open World and District/Ward-zone type housing). at the very least they can try copying FF14 but make it so there's more than enough wards per server per region --- but ideally they can copy Wildstar's housing, you have your own house in a floating island somewhere (instanced) and you can enter and leave the house without going through a loading screen unlike in FF14, that way everyone can own a house. they dont really have to copy Wildstar's floating instanced housing 1:1 but say they could add it to a section in Cantha, say Kaineng City there's a big gate there, you interact with it and it takes you to your personal plot of land that you have to purchase to unlock / upgrade.

Yes but this is not looking forward to as well.

People don't realize MMORPG when a new expansion comes out..

Professions once special may become unspecial.As in other professions doing stealth better than Thief.Other professions doing portal and better than Mesmer.

There's only certain amount of things you can do before every profession feels like they can do pretty much what another profession can do.This is something I'm not looking forward too.

Then again, I have lvl 80 every profession.

Expansions bring things you like to see... But also bring things you wasn't expecting and not wasn't looking forward to it.

i want four things

1. fishing in the jade sea, and all of tyria (region based fish collection)

2. underarmor/garments gear, 6 new pieces of gear to go out and grind for, located on the right side of the character equipment opposite of your 6 main pieces of gear

3. player inspection, you can bring up a preview or window of the person your right click and inspect (which will show some of the basic stats) but it won't list the gear

4. new weapon gauntlets or brass knuckles, we need more fisting action ; )