Is there a reason Kamohoali'i Kotaki does not proc on all available profession's auto-attack chain?

Gulstab.1534

Not really sure where to post this but having just finished the legendary (but being aware of it beforehand) I was wondering why only Revenant, Thief and Warrior had access to the crit animation of the spirit shark and Guardian, Mesmer, Ranger, and (sort of?) Necromancer did not?

Possible "spaghetti coding" aside, would it not be a painless hook up for those 3.5 classes to also get the animation on criticals with their auto attacks? It's extra depressing that Ranger can only get it on a single hit 10s cooldown skill that already has a spirit shark animation built into it! The only skill in the game that has it!

I don't know which classes may want it on other skills to up the frequency of seeing it but you'd think auto-attack chains would be baseline, no? After seeing how much Revenant's skills got love for it by being one of the few classes that makes shark projectiles as well as Rapid Assault creating a bunch of them... I just want to see justice for every other class that frankly got the short end of the stick, pun intended.

So either I'm crazy and didn't notice it for the 15 minutes I tested it yesterday but I was getting the daily Blood in the Water achievement today and I noticed the spirit shark is appearing on crits on the Ranger auto-chain and every hit regardless of crit on Ranger Spear 5, Man O' War.

Did it get stealth fixed or?...

EDIT: It also seems to work on Soulbeast F skills!