Undiscovered areas

I've been playing since day 1 and I have been using my current character about a week after release. About a couple weeks ago, I was going through Tyria (I can't remember the specific map), and noticed an unexplored area (the little mountain climber icon showed up on my mini-map). I eventually went to discovered it. I've did the world completion years ago, but this little undiscovered area did not have any POIs, vistas, or WPs which is why it slipped through the cracks years ago.

My question is, is there any way to see if there are any undiscovered areas against my character?

@Galleron Kurn.7490 said:I've been playing since day 1 and I have been using my current character about a week after release. About a couple weeks ago, I was going through Tyria (I can't remember the specific map), and noticed an unexplored area (the little mountain climber icon showed up on my mini-map). I eventually went to discovered it. I've did the world completion years ago, but this little undiscovered area did not have any POIs, vistas, or WPs which is why it slipped through the cracks years ago.

My question is, is there any way to see if there are any undiscovered areas against my character?

In the core map achievements there is something for regional exploration which covers most of the fogged out areas if memory serves

However, there was some rejigging a couple of years after launch and some new sections were added to core zones. Those did have pois and wps mind you, but there might be a few other greyed out bits added that I've forgotten about