SUGGESTION: Trade Experience scrolls from b-day for aesthetic enhancements.

Meaix.4139

So we all know that the experiences scrolls (especially the level 20 and 30 ones) are pretty much worthless, so I think that ANet should add a vendor that allows you to trade your worthless birthday experience scrolls for aesthetic enhancements. You could get a hairstyle kit for a level 20 scroll or a full make-over kit for a level 30 scroll. Maybe have a set of unique set of skins for armor and weapons that are purchased by experience scrolls. Whatever your heart desires, devs! Anything is better than the stacks of worthless experience scrolls taking up bank space (I'm only holding on to them in the hopes that eventually anet will realize they need to do something with them since no one is actually using them--kinda the definition of worst birthday gift evah!)

@Meaix.4139 said:So we all know that the experiences scrolls (especially the level 20 and 30 ones) are pretty much worthless, so I think that ANet should add a vendor that allows you to trade your worthless birthday experience scrolls for aesthetic enhancements. You could get a hairstyle kit for a level 20 scroll or a full make-over kit for a level 30 scroll. Maybe have a set of unique set of skins for armor and weapons that are purchased by experience scrolls. Whatever your heart desires, devs! Anything is better than the stacks of worthless experience scrolls taking up bank space (I'm only holding on to them in the hopes that eventually anet will realize they need to do something with them since no one is actually using them--kinda the definition of worst birthday gift evah!)

I used to use them every week on my key run character untill I ran out of em.

Worthless? I actually look forward to getting them so I can use them on my alts and keyrunner. They're way faster and less annoying than tomes. Just because you don't find them useful doesn't mean they're worthless.

If you don't use them feel free to delete them or hang onto them but people who use them shouldn't be punished for doing so by barring them from unique cosmetic items for anywhere from a few weeks to a few years. When there's a timegate up upwards of 6 years (and 800 gems), you can't retroactively add a vendor for items people have already used or deleted.

Have to agree with the first two responses here. Just because the OP thinks the birthday exp scrolls are useless doesn't mean everyone does. I look forward to getting them, using them on both key farmers and on alts experimenting with new professions I want to try. Actually, it's the hairstyle kits which are useless for me as I bought a permanent hair style kit a long time ago. Just because those single use hair style kits are useless for me though doesn't mean I think they are useless for everyone else in Tyria and should therefore be tradeable for exp scrolls. :)