Clock Tower is back!

Kirin.7306

I grinded it for I think 3000 bags in two different years, and I'm still not tired of it. Had no energy last year, and doubt I make it to 3000 this year because I didn't want to open the bags for some reason, but I jump because I love it. I don't do any other Halloween stuff anymore, just the Clock Tower.

I wish the 15 minute timer wasn't a thing though.

@ekarat.1085 said:

Not true. I struggled for weeks on the wintersday JP. I even started using a mouse, just for the JP, despite the toll it takes on my wrist. (Let me repeat: my wrist does not let me use a mouse regularly.)

Slightly offtopic but this caught my curiosity. If you don't mind me asking, what setup are you using? I busted up my hand a few years ago and are now using this:

3M EM550

It may lack fancy gaming-tech, but I feel I can play with this just as well as with a regular mouse back then.

@Dashiva.6149 said:

@ekarat.1085 said:

Not true. I struggled for weeks on the wintersday JP. I even started using a mouse, just for the JP, despite the toll it takes on my wrist. (Let me repeat: my wrist does not let me use a mouse regularly.)

Slightly offtopic but this caught my curiosity. If you don't mind me asking, what setup are you using? I busted up my hand a few years ago and are now using this:

It may lack fancy gaming-tech, but I feel I can play with this just as well as with a regular mouse back then.

Honestly, for other games (not GW2), I use a controller plugged into a USB port. That I can use without harming my wrist.My mouse is a regular wireless mouse -- I can use it for a little while, but then I have to take breaks. So, I use it for JPs and the like, but not all gameplay.

Archived