Updates for Guild Halls

Guild Hall updates that need to be put into effect

Since reaching level 69 for our Guild, there really hasn't been any love towards the halls and people really don't join anymore you almost have to beg these days to get them to join, sure there are people out there that are coming back looking but in reality they are just talking advantage of the benefits with the boons from the Tavern, so here are some ideas that perhaps we can get the interest back in to the Guild Halls

1. For the Scribe, a right click preview is needed-we can see the items better-we can see the scale to which they are-Zoom option with mouse wheel for the preview

2. Black Lion Trading Merchant-the Guild Hall would have more traffic-the Guild community would become greater

3. A Guild arena sparing partner-a NPC that would spar with you in the arena-would improve fighting skills-would help create better specialization build

4, Placing decoration in Guild hall-the option to move the decoration, instead of removing and then replacing the decoration.-Placing the decoration anywhere at any levelAllow the decorations to follow the contour of the ground

Thanks--

A change to the current system, where the instance closes and reopens after a player threshold has been reached, would be really nice, too. Guild halls could be really nice for roleplayers, but getting interrupted whenever some people join or leave is so annoying, most roleplayers don't even consider the guild halls viable.

Also, to add to your fourth point: choosing x, y and z coordinates and x y and z rotation would be really cool. I'm picturing this: You can place a decoration just like before, but then select it and open a tab where you can view the current coordinates and rotation and adjust the numbers in small increments. Scaling would be great, too, but I can imagine that would screw with the loading times a lot.

I agree a lot of those additions would be neat and helpful, but I also feel like updating guilds in general would help. A lot of guild missions feel old and/or buggy. And after doing them for years, you get kinda bored. I'd love to see new and updated guild missions. New bounties in expac areas, New types of missions. Mount races could be fun as a guild. New trek locations. Just...something.

Guild hall definitely needs a BL merchant though.

@"levelmakerguru.7210" said:Guild Hall updates that need to be put into effect

Since reaching level 69 for our Guild, there really hasn't been any love towards the halls and people really don't join anymore you almost have to beg these days to get them to join, sure there are people out there that are coming back looking but in reality they are just talking advantage of the benefits with the boons from the Tavern, so here are some ideas that perhaps we can get the interest back in to the Guild Halls

1. For the Scribe, a right click preview is needed-we can see the items better-we can see the scale to which they are-Zoom option with mouse wheel for the preview

2. Black Lion Trading Merchant-the Guild Hall would have more traffic-the Guild community would become greater

3. A Guild arena sparing partner-a NPC that would spar with you in the arena-would improve fighting skills-would help create better specialization build

4, Placing decoration in Guild hall-the option to move the decoration, instead of removing and then replacing the decoration.-Placing the decoration anywhere at any levelAllow the decorations to follow the contour of the ground

Thanks--

Id like to add these to this list friend.

• Make it so you can log off in the guild hall, make it a hub for your guild. You've done it with the armistice bastion and the mist lock sanctuary as well the divinities reach and other such passes.... which could of been guild halls.. Let our guild halls function the same way.
  • Place a mystic forge in the guild hall at an appropriate level
  • put in the crafting tables at an appropriate level
  • make guilds more beneficial if not more lucrative to inspire "guild wars" esq guild loyalty.
  • Add some new guild halls outside of the expansions, we need more biomes and choice as to where we set up shop. Again most of the passes could of been guild halls and I dont know why you didn't do this.

Solid suggestions. Overall, I really hope we see continued support for guild halls, including some new hall options in the future with the next expansion. Guild halls are one of the best additions to GW2 and they are a really great tool for maintaining a sense of community with guild mates.