Lunatic Noble Armor

Greetings! I was hoping to get a discussion going that may give the Devs an idea or two. I want to start by saying, I don't know all of the lore behind Guild Wars. I have only played a few years and didn't have the pleasure of playing Guild Wars 1. So I may be out of line when I say..Isn't the Bloody Noble armor more befitting for Light Armor then medium? :D Again, I don't know if there is lore purposes behind it but I've been trying to wrap my head around why the Medium set looks like Light and the Light set looks what I would think would seem Medium, especially the mask. I got super excited there was something sort of vampire themed this year since that is the theme I have wanted for my Necromancer.'s appearance I was disappointed to discover the bloody noble pieces wwere only for Medium leather wearing classes. Is there possibly any way this type of set could be implemented eventually for Light wearers or even across all types? It seems so fitting for a Necromancer since I cannot picture my Engineer, Thief or Ranger matching with it (though I am sure others out there can). I was a fan of the Nightfury skin when it was released and was curious if it was possible for the Bloody Noble skins (even just the two) be made for all armor types? Sort of like how Nightfury was. Even if it meant unlocking it someway, I would absolutely love to have it available for everyone since Medium seemed to get the extra love this year. I could be mistaken but they seemed to be the only ones who got an 'extra' sort of skin in that department

@HellBeast.6320 said:Isn't the Bloody Noble armor more befitting for Light Armor then medium? :D

I was thinking the same thing. The Lunatic Noble set definitely fits the light catergory more than it fits the medium one, because vampirism themes are more Necromancer related than any other profession (a Ranger, Engineer or Thief wearing the vampire look is plain silly).

I can at least tell you why the bloody chest armor was made for medium wear. The noble coat exists for medium armor, so all they did for the lunatic versions was make it bloody and tattered. Easier to modify a set of armor then make a set armor.

As for the actual mask/headgear, I can't provide any reason other then light armor already gets the demon eyes, so it was medium armors turn to get something similar to it.

Archived