Scourge Bots with accounts numbered 1-17+

lightstalker.1498

So I have seen scourge bots in the game and this particular user has accounts numbered First, Second,-----Seventeenth---Nth All of them using scourge minion master with movement hack, possible a 40% speed boost. Cripple, chill, ect does not impede movement. They are idle when you go stealth, but as soon as you reappear even out los, they track to you like AI, instantly.

I've seen it up to 20th

But i never saw them hacking

If you jump them from stealth they blow up all their cooldowns at once

You can also abuse their AI cuz they start using all their skill once you are in range and chase you wherever you go after that

So you can push far and once they spawn they will run to you ans attack you once you're in range but they won't walk into the node, so you can just run towards mid and they will follow you instead of capping home back

You can also lure them into some spots they'll get stuck forever, but this is not doable in every map

• 2 months later...

@"Khalisto.5780" said:I've seen it up to 20th

You can also abuse their AI cuz they start using all their skill once you are in range and chase you wherever you go after that

So you can push far and once they spawn they will run to you ans attack you once you're in range but they won't walk into the node, so you can just run towards mid and they will follow you instead of capping home back

You can also lure them into some spots they'll get stuck forever, but this is not doable in every map

We are here in a multi"player" game trying to understand how fight against bots. This is great.

@Carmine.6873 said:

@"Khalisto.5780" said:I've seen it up to 20th

We are here in a multi"player" game trying to understand how fight against bots. This is great.

Already told you, it's more like we could abuse bots to our advantage, not really play against them like they were players. It's the best we can do as players since we can't ban those bots ourselves.

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:I've seen it up to 20th

Already told you, it's more like we could abuse bots to our advantage, not really play against them like they were players. It's the best we can do as players since we can't ban those bots ourselves.

Dude the problem was never fighting the bots. The problem is when the bots are on your team.

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:I've seen it up to 20th

Y, but a community leaved to himself without any dev support with this plague is very sad. So, we just need a real response of anet.