[deleted]

Enduronex.4865

5 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Really? Last I say AI was still having trouble with finger/toes amounts, or even the right number of tentacles on an octopus. 

The older models have issues with that. The newest models are being trained on, better ways to count fingers. They still have a tiny bit of trouble, but the rate of improvement is...like weekly...exponential. By next year i don't think they will have any trouble counting fingers.

This is a funny image.

There's a lot of ways to describe just how fast AI is improving...for example using technology based in Chat GPT to create AI's that produce's unique human conversation. Just 6 months ago this was technology thought to be at least 5 - 10 years away not months away. Automating movies seems to be the most difficult problem so far...but they are working on it.

My opinion CAPTCHA's are going to soon be straight up invalidated within the next two years. You won't even be able to tell, if the bot you are playing is even a program or a human...nor will the differences matter at some point...the machines might become better at it than humans...just like Chess and AlphaGo.