PvP state opinion

razaelll.8324

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:If you don't care about winning at all, why are you playing PvP. Testing and honing builds is for the sake of them being effective, which in turn means more wins.Playing a competitive (even if unranked) game mode and not trying to win - what are you doing with your life?

I aways play for the win and try to be as useful as i can for the team, but there are people which are joining unranked just for the kills not for the win which is completely fine in my opinion. So joining just for the fight not for the win is completely okay in unranked imo, but definitely not okay in ranked

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:If you don't care about winning at all, why are you playing PvP. Testing and honing builds is for the sake of them being effective, which in turn means more wins.Playing a competitive (even if unranked) game mode and not trying to win - what are you doing with your life?

It's rare finding someone who genuinely plays PvP to lose and learn more. I can't imagine how much acceptance to losing one must have.