Clone stats and legasy boons ? (no Phantasms only clones)

Zraurum.8493

What mesmer stats affect clones? I read on the GW2 wiki, but did not understand well, therefore, an explanation from knowledgeable players is needed

1: For example, does boon might affect mesmere while summoning a clone? Will the clone do increased damage if the might boon was only on mesmer at the time of summoning?Will the clone hit faster if there was Quickness on the mesmer at the time of summoning?

2: Do the following runes and sigils work for clones?sigil of corruption yes/noSuperior Sigil of Malice yes/noSuperior Sigil of Demons yes/noSuperior Rune of the Traveler (stat +10% Condition Duration) yes/no

3: Does it affect clones Expertise WvW Infusion ? yes/no4 :Where can I see the stats of clones?

you say not phantasms but its the exact same as phantasms

they inherit your current (even updates after you summon them) power, precision, ferocity and ‘armor’ (illusions take the same amount of dmg as the mesmer would, both with no boons). they do not inherit anything that increases hp, or straight up dmg% or crit chance% mods unless otherwise stated

condis applied by them are counted as applied by you so that comes straight off the mesmers condi dmg and dura, and any condi dmg% mod. i suspect heals and boons are treated in the same way

the only boon on the mesmer that affects them is might; in turn, might on illusions doesnt actually do anything. every other boon will only affect illusions if they have it themselves

so to answer your questions:

• might on mesmer will affect clones (and dynamically updates) but it does next to nothing since clones cant do meaningful dmg anyway. note that condi dmg is sourced from the mesmer so might will affect that normally
  • quickness on mesmer will not make clones faster, they need quickness themselves to do that
  • entirety of questions 2 & 3: because its condi, yes
  • no you cannot see clones stats, but it is the same as looking your own stats except for vitality, total hp, crit chance and crit dmg

@"Zraurum.8493" said:What mesmer stats affect clones? I read on the GW2 wiki, but did not understand well, therefore, an explanation from knowledgeable players is needed

1: For example, does boon might affect mesmere while summoning a clone? Will the clone do increased damage if the might boon was only on mesmer at the time of summoning?Will the clone hit faster if there was Quickness on the mesmer at the time of summoning?

2: Do the following runes and sigils work for clones?sigil of corruption yes/noSuperior Sigil of Malice yes/noSuperior Sigil of Demons yes/noSuperior Rune of the Traveler (stat +10% Condition Duration) yes/no

3: Does it affect clones Expertise WvW Infusion ? yes/no4 :Where can I see the stats of clones?

As far as I can tell clones dont have stats other then health, toughness and weapon strenght.As far as I can tell, clones use mesmers stats for damage/crit. but since their weapon str is very low ~ 30 ( like 30x times lower then mesmer ) and they use only basic attacks they hit for like 5-50 max.As for condition they apply full duration and full damage using mesmer stats.Source for most info -> personal exp and wikilink -> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Clonemore info here with hp values and all things explained -> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Illusionits a good read ;p

A mesmer can maintain up to three clones at a time, with the most recently created illusion replacing the oldest one. Phantasms do not count towards this limit, but the illusions they create after attacking and disappearing do.A mesmer can summon illusions on different targets. If a target dies, the illusion assigned to it will die as well, but illusions summoned on another target remain functional.Phantasms will carry out the rest of their attack after their target dies, but they will leave no clone behind.Illusion's inherit most of their base stats from the summoner:Same as mesmer: Power, Precision, Condition Damage, Condition Duration, Boon Duration, Critical Damage, armor, and Healing Power. Illusions will benefit from the mesmer's might stacks, as well as any effects that increase the above stats, such as Banner of Discipline or Spotter.Not inherited from personal stats: Vitality, and secondary +(%Damage), +(%Critical Chance), or +(%Condition Damage); for example, Superior Sigil of Force, Superior Sigil of Bursting, Superior Sigil of Accuracy, Superior Rune of the Berserker (sixth bonus), or Superior Rune of the Ranger (sixth bonus) does not affect the Illusions.Illusion stats, which includes the ones that can not be inherited (health/vitality), can be modified by various skills, traits, boons, or conditions.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Zraurum.8493" said:What mesmer stats affect clones? I read on the GW2 wiki, but did not understand well, therefore, an explanation from knowledgeable players is needed

As far as I can tell clones dont have stats other then health, toughness and weapon strenght.As far as I can tell, clones use mesmers stats for damage/crit. but since their weapon str is very low ~ 30 ( like 30x times lower then mesmer ) and they use only basic attacks they hit for like 5-50 max.As for condition they apply full duration and full damage using mesmer stats.Source for most info -> personal exp and wikilink ->
more info here with hp values and all things explained ->
its a good read ;p

A mesmer can maintain up to three clones at a time, with the most recently created illusion replacing the oldest one. Phantasms do not count towards this limit, but the illusions they create after attacking and disappearing do.A mesmer can summon illusions on different targets. If a target dies, the illusion assigned to it will die as well, but illusions summoned on another target remain functional.Phantasms will carry out the rest of their attack after their target dies, but they will leave no clone behind.Illusion's inherit most of their base stats from the summoner:Same as mesmer: Power, Precision, Condition Damage, Condition Duration, Boon Duration, Critical Damage, armor, and Healing Power. Illusions will benefit from the mesmer's might stacks, as well as any effects that increase the above stats, such as Banner of Discipline or Spotter.Not inherited from personal stats: Vitality, and secondary +(%Damage), +(%Critical Chance), or +(%Condition Damage); for example, Superior Sigil of Force, Superior Sigil of Bursting, Superior Sigil of Accuracy, Superior Rune of the Berserker (sixth bonus), or Superior Rune of the Ranger (sixth bonus) does not affect the Illusions.Illusion stats, which includes the ones that can not be inherited (health/vitality), can be modified by various skills, traits, boons, or conditions.

As far as I can tell clones dont have stats other then health, toughness and weapon strenght.As far as I can tell, clones use mesmers stats for damage/crit. but since their weapon str is very low ~ 30 ( like 30x times lower then mesmer ) and they use only basic attacks they hit for like 5-50 max.As for condition they apply full duration and full damage using mesmer stats.Source for most info -> personal exp and wikilink ->
its a good read ;p

I read about illusions and say that I did not understand part of what was described, so I turned to the forum for clarifications, let's ask differently. Does the sigil of agony affect clones?

@Zraurum.8493 said:

@Zraurum.8493 said:What mesmer stats affect clones? I read on the GW2 wiki, but did not understand well, therefore, an explanation from knowledgeable players is needed

its a good read ;p

@Zraurum.8493 said:What mesmer stats affect clones? I read on the GW2 wiki, but did not understand well, therefore, an explanation from knowledgeable players is needed

its a good read ;p

I read about illusions and say that I did not understand part of what was described, so I turned to the forum for clarifications, let's ask differently. Does the sigil of agony affect clones?

yesbut they dont get +% dmg bonuses, so superior sigil of bursting does not apply.All other condi bonuses should apply