Deadeye = official weakest elite class

Fxthaid.4832

@Auturgist.8256 said:

@Auturgist.8256 said:I can't feel sorry for any spec that can deal 23k crits with one attack at the cost of being revealed from stealth for under a second before doing so. kitten Deadeyes and everyone who plays them in sPvP.

Someones salty, but you do know how easy it is to dodge that
bright red laser pointer
right? It is one of the easiest things to dodge in the game, so that 23k crit is useless more than half the time.

And AA loses 40% of the time in poker, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't take Aces every single hand if I could get them, because they are still the best hand.

That's a terrible analogy that has nothing to do with what was said before.

No, it's not. Aces win you pots in poker. They just don't win you more pots than all other hands combined. Deadeyes can one-shot crit you from full health; it doesn't matter that more than half the time it doesn't work because when it does, your opponent is dead and you automatically win that fight. It's not as if Death's Judgment NOT hitting means you lose, either, necessarily. You can still fight. There's still a chance you can win. The fact that you can kill some classes in one hit seems pretty stupid, though, considering all it costs you to do it is 0.75 seconds revealed and a visual cue that they might be able to use to dodge.

The one is based on luck/probability, the other is based on actions someone takes to prevent the success. As I said, that analogy is terrible and isn't applicable to what you're trying to say.

inb4 you try to say that poker has nothing to do with luck simply to try and make yourself look like such a pro, lmao.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived