Season Unlocks mention needs clarification.

@ArenaNet,

As I was trying to advise guildies I re-read the summer post:

Starting May 25, Living World episodes will be in the spotlight chronologically. Episodes are free to unlock during their spotlight week, and we’ll update them with new achievements. Complete all the new Living World Season 2 and 3 achievements to earn a voucher for a Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons precursor weapon.

Only seasons 2 and 3 have a mention.  Please list which seasons will offer unlocks during this summer event starting May 25.

I think this indicates that all previous Episodes (and Seasons) will be available as unlocks:

After completing the new meta-achievement for all three playable Living World seasons and The Icebrood Saga, you’ll receive a legendary amulet as a powerful reminder of your role in shaping Tyria’s destiny.

The new achievements and their rewards will be available permanently, so you can always complete them even if you miss the spotlight weeks.

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
Format
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I think this indicates that all previous Episodes (and Seasons) will be available as unlocks:

After completing the new meta-achievement for all three playable Living World seasons and The Icebrood Saga, you’ll receive a legendary amulet as a powerful reminder of your role in shaping Tyria’s destiny.

The new achievements and their rewards will be available permanently, so you can always complete them even if you miss the spotlight weeks.

True but as other poster stated earlier in said post only living world 2 and 3 are mentioned, hence the need for clarification.

When they mention 2 and 3 specifically, it was in regards to getting a Gen 3 precursor. Every episode starting from Season 2 up to ISB will get a highlight that lasts a week each. You'll have to log on during the highlight week for that episode to claim it from the Gem store as a free purchase.

They did this for Season 4, right before War Eternal's release.

• Thanks 1