What potential upcoming feature are you most excited about?

Loboling.5293

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While build templates would be EXTREMELY useful (I am an old player from GW1) I personally would find more enjoyment and value in the game if I had a place I could build, decorate, relax, and call home myself. Sure, guild halls are ok, but they are not a place to get yourself organized at the beginning or end of a playtime. I am thinking kind of like the homes from Black Desert Online where you decorate it yourself and make a place to call home.

You can set up your own personal crafting stations, a small storage/chest, a bed, etc...

Maybe to have any of the crafting stations, you would have to craft one with 500 (or whatever max crafting level) of the specific discipline you want. And as for storage, either a separate system you have to craft 20ish slot chests for or linked to your actual bank.

Edit: just realized I forgot to give my two cents on the other options.

PvP Dueling: I won’t go far into this. I personally am not a fan of pvp in this game (while I know others are) so I am neutral on this topic. Neither for nor against.

Underwater combat: if arenanet could actually improve this content, I would be all for it but I have seen no effort on their part. Another neutral (but slightly hopeful vote)

Build Management is a no brainer and it's actually kind of ridiculous it does not exist in GW2 after five years.

New players don't want to experimentPvP is a hasslePvE is a hassle

So much tedious clicking and rote memorization without build templates. Any sort of concern about WvW is so easy to fix too.

Archived