condi renegade after the 11.05

Aihao.5824

So, i have been seen that condi now plays via devastation instead of invocation, the main question is why?

I tried out two these variants and there was around 1000-500 dps difference between these builds.

I've not done rotations properly, but invocation is the build i used to play. 

Well, now just interesting what makes devastation>invocation and what is real difference between their dps? (cuz havent learned devastation build dotation yet)

Devastation and Invocation are somewhat close on the golem. Devastation still pulls ahead there, but you will really notice the difference on bosses. Devastation is not dependent on the size of the Hitbox, because it doesn't use Citadel Bombardement.

It offers AP, faster ramp up, more Vuln and makes a writ pretty much optimal everywhere, since the healing from battle scars is so strong.

The biggest issue is the CC. CC on Invocation felt bad to use already, on devastation it really tanks your damage. You just don't have the energy for something like darkrazors, which means if you really want to use it you will have to compromise your damage from that kalla loop.