Stuck in a wall in cathedral of silence

So I was doing the Cathedral of Silence event in cursed shores so I could uncontest the statue communes for map completion.  During the fight one of the portals threw me up in the air and inside the wall.  The event failed because I was only one doing it and so I was taking poison damage and could not WP or teleport to friend.  The poison wouldn't kill me because I was warrior with healing signet.  re logging just put me back in the wall.  Mesmer friends came  and tried to port me out but when I tried to use the portal I got 'no line of sight'.   Thought I was stuck there forever...or until someone completed the event.  Luckily one of the Mesmer had the good idea of putting their portal down and then teleporting to me inside the wall to put the entrance portal down.  That worked and I was able to get out.  but that was super annoying, please fix so you cant get thrown up inside the walls there!

• Like 1

I couldn't waypoint because I was taking constant poison damage but not enough to kill me because healing signet.  and yes /stuck did nothing at all.  I was just lucky one of my Mesmer friends had the good idea to teleport to me inside the wall to put the portal down.  Otherwise I would still be there!

• Like 1