Dagger dagger for condi support viable or not?

Axl.8924

2 minutes ago, lodjur.1284 said:

Surely SPB is the least likely candidate for Dagger/Dagger condi support?

My guess is some kinda Tempest or Scourge build?

Id be extremely surprised if it was scourge, necromancer daggers are hot garbage. Tempest maybe, likely. Could it be boon-thief running condi rather than power on a meme dagger/dagger build? Im not sure what else it could be in all honestly. There was a time where condi-reflect spellbreaker duel daggers was a solid build for support because full counter just copied condi's onto people and daggers ripped their boons off. But in all honestly I dunno.... Soulbeast?

Just now, Axl.8924 said:

no.

He was talking about rev and he played some renegade i never played rev i told him repeatedly so i said i dunno.

Whoever told you it was dagger/dagger rev is a legit clown, we don't have that weapon (Yet) lmfao. It was not rev, the closest you will get is sword/sword and you can't support with that weapon. Its either soul-beast or tempest, unless its a meme scourge build. 

Just now, Thornwolf.9721 said:

Id be extremely surprised if it was scourge, necromancer daggers are hot garbage. Tempest maybe, likely. Could it be boon-thief running condi rather than power on a meme dagger/dagger build? Im not sure what else it could be in all honestly. There was a time where condi-reflect spellbreaker duel daggers was a solid build for support because full counter just copied condi's onto people and daggers ripped their boons off. But in all honestly I dunno.... Soulbeast?

I mean at least scourge can be condi and support?

I am aware of the copy condi traits but such a build generally would run basically any other offhand weapon (except maybe axe)

But ye who knows...

1 minute ago, Axl.8924 said:

no.

He was talking about rev and he played some renegade i never played rev i told him repeatedly so i said i dunno.

Maybe sword/sword Renegade? That's a support build in PvE

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 7:58 PM, Thornwolf.9721 said:

Swords are power weapons. At least for rev.

One of the things which made me think of possibility, is i saw in WVW condi on Sword and also i think facet of life was it?

I saw torment.

Someone told me you could possibly go a hybrid boon herald or hybrid type with partial condi but that it wasn't very strong.

Edited by Axl.8924