Hivemaster items from Crystallized Supply Caches?

I'm trying to get the Crystallized Iron Gear, Crystallized Tadpole and Crystallized Training Whistle for the Hivemaster achievement. (I got the Crystallized Power Core sometime in the past.) I know they only drop from Supply Caches in their respective lanes but even focusing on those ones I've had no luck.

Do I need to be opening Supply Caches during the lane events, or is it just a very low drop rate?

Update: It looks like it has to be during the meta event. After getting nothing all evening I managed to get both the Tadpole and the Whistle during the meta (and both within 2-3 Caches opened) but didn't have time to try for the Gear as well. I'll have to make sure next time I do the meta I go down that lane.

9 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Update: It looks like it has to be during the meta event. After getting nothing all evening I managed to get both the Tadpole and the Whistle during the meta (and both within 2-3 Caches opened) but didn't have time to try for the Gear as well. I'll have to make sure next time I do the meta I go down that lane.

Doesn't the Crystallized Iron Gear hint say "Can be found in crystallized supply caches in the SCAR lane"? Maybe it's just a matter of where not when, but it could be both.

Edited by Danger Ferret.6342