Bug in the history of chapter 6 War Eternal, The End

Same and I so wanted to start the dragon quest. I did open a ticket and got told, too bad but we can't do anything. I just came back to GW2 after a few years playing other MMO's. Bugs like this one was what made me leave and it seems they still manage to get major bugs into this game.

3 minutes ago, Marian.6458 said:

Same and I so wanted to start the dragon quest. I did open a ticket and got told, too bad but we can't do anything. I just came back to GW2 after a few years playing other MMO's. Bugs like this one was what made me leave and it seems they still manage to get major bugs into this game.

Highly doubt they said too bad can't do anything. This is game breaking.

3 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

"Players may experience stalled animations or get stuck with the incorrect skills during the "The End" instance of the War Eternal story chapter."

Last updated on 4/21

Youre telling me they've known about this since at least Monday. That's not making me feel good about it getting fixed soon. Come on! There has to be a hero dev awake somewhere that can knock this out for us! 

1 hour ago, Rageous.8946 said:

"Players may experience stalled animations or get stuck with the incorrect skills during the "The End" instance of the War Eternal story chapter."

Last updated on 4/21

Youre telling me they've known about this since at least Monday. That's not making me feel good about it getting fixed soon. Come on! There has to be a hero dev awake somewhere that can knock this out for us! 

Mine shows it was last updated over a year ago  4/21/2020

This thread would surely be longer if this specific bug is that old.
No, I think the one mentioned in the issues list refers to a different one, that stalls progress during the sequence before the dragonflight - that one is said to possibly be bypassed by restarting the episode.

Not this one, though 😞

Until today I haven't had a convincing answer about when they will solve the problem, more and more people are going through it, I hope they won't take long to fix it. I'm still at the same stage, the syrup doesn't hit at all, even the game I've uninstalled and installed again but nothing has changed

5 hours ago, Rageous.8946 said:

Last updated on 4/21

check the year on that it says 4/21/20 , as in 2020

20 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

It takes as long as it takes.  Some bugs, and their fixes, are more elusive than others.

Especially if bugs affect only some players and not everyone - worse if they cannot reproduce it in-house and have to rely on players reporting the bug to find a common factor.

So if you run into it, use the in-game report function, even if the bug is already known by large.