Bug in the history of chapter 6 War Eternal, The End

Let aurene fly into position.

Stuck at the second part if this story mission. Aurene's second skill , number 2 (some shield) has to be used to block 2 of Kralkatorriks tail swipes. I appeaer load in correctly,  Aurene and Kralk have flying animations, i can use skills and animations display. I can not appear to move up , down , left or right , kralks tail is swipping but never hits me, reloaded several times , same issue. want to progress to work towards flying mount, anyhelps , manythanks

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (8177219:living world season 4 episode 6 " THE END") has been updated. To add information to your request, simply reply to this email. If you no longer need assistance, just reply with "I no longer need help" in the body of your email.

GM Rogue (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Jun 25, 2021, 19:48 PDT

Hello,

Sadly, Customer Support is unable to make direct changes or alterations to gameplay elements of the game itself. Additionally, due to the process involved in developing a fix for such an issue, we do not have any information to share on the timeframe before a fix will be implemented to the game. We can only ask that you remain patient while our Quality Assurance team, and the developers themselves complete a fix for this particular bug you are experiencing, and to keep an eye on any upcoming patch notes, as once a fix to the issue has been implemented, it will be stated within such notes.

With this being said, we have provided as much information as possible, on our end, to the respective team in hopes to resolve the issue in as timely a manner as possible.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue has caused, and we thank you for your patience as a fix is in the works.

Regards,

GM Rogue
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://help.guildwars2.com/

• Like 1

This was happening to me since the 20th on Sunday, was trying to wrap up my Living World to get working Skyscale. 
I tried different methods, trying going in with full health, half health, piggybacking on a friend's story, it's all broken 😞 No changes, just infinitely flying and watching Kralk twerking his tail at me.

• Like 1