Bug in the history of chapter 6 War Eternal, The End

Well it seems that im also stuck in this boat....wtf man played all this time,  dropped all this money to get the expansions and living world stuff so i can get the skyscale before the next expansion and this kitten

happens and no devs have spoken up about this major game breaking story progression preventing bug????!!!!!! wtf arena net. You think this would be a bug at the top of the list! super disappointed i honestly dont know what to do with myself now.... its like having your favorite tv show canceled mid season for no reason at all!!!!!

Edited by Runrookie.1426
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Hey all, this is a really annoying bug and I'm sorry you're dealing with it. 😞 I want to let you know we are looking into it. 

I hope you deal with it soon. We want to finish the story, never-ending chase is exhausting 🙃 

1 hour ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Hey all, this is a really annoying bug and I'm sorry you're dealing with it. 😞 I want to let you know we are looking into it. 

I'm honestly just relieved to see some assurance this is being looked into- thank you for acknowledging and responding!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Thanks for taking care of it. Thanks for responding to our posts. 

5 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Well its good that someone is looking into it right now, but over a week being stuck at the same point in crucial mission to complete the Story and to get one of the most important mounts in the game is NOT ok. I get that fixing bugs in complex software like video games (especially MMOs) is difficult but thats why costumer-service needs agency to skip bugged missions. This has been common practise in games like WoW for years and should be on the agenda for GW2 ASAP. 

Costumer Support or so called "GM"s need the ability to unstuck players, to complete missions and to work around game breaking errors in general. What use has the support otherwise, 9000 people complaing they are stuck, the GMs wastes time answering with a generic "Sorry we are unable to do something" and people are stuck waiting growing more mad by the day... 

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, tjkaed.9841 said:

So do I just make a ticket or............. man its frustrating seeing this happen to such a polished game otherwise. Upvote for the guy suggesting skippable content thats broken. I WANT MY SKYSCALE:D

Definitely make a ticket. I'm sure they receive important information from your specific game and system when you do. It may help in piecing together the underlying issue. 

27 minutes ago, Rageous.8946 said:

Definitely make a ticket. I'm sure they receive important information from your specific game and system when you do. It may help in piecing together the underlying issue. 

Incase you dident see the sarcasm dripping in this post, we already got a Dev saying they know about it and its a tricky bug to squash in this very thread.

7 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Incase you dident see the sarcasm dripping in this post, we already got a Dev saying they know about it and its a tricky bug to squash in this very thread.

Zero Sarcasm. Seeing similarities in those having issues can help in identifying the problem.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:13 AM, AndreaD.6120 said:

and

Same here, but im now farming mistborn mote in dragon fall , you can get there without completing "The End" story by just invite ur friend who have unlocked dragonfall to party then use teleport to friend.

50 mores to go.