Any Chance of a Holographic Enrichment?

After replaying "Rising Flames" I remembered really liking how my character looked in Taimi's Hologram game. I remember hoping to get an infusion like this but that never happened. Any chance of making an enrichment of this that we have to earn or make? It would be amazing to look like a hologram and use the holographic skins we have from Dragon Bash.

Edited by PlagueParade.7942
  • Like 1

• PlagueParade.7942 changed the title to Any Chance of a Holographic Enrichment?
9 minutes ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Instead of infusion, just make it a combat tonic. So people can actually get it.

the way i see it, infusion drops tend to attract atention and ppl just swarm at the opportunity of a drop chance... any old map or event like the two meta bosses in draconic mons .. eg: if both the boss are killed, u have a chance at an infusion...  then ppl will never abandon those maps... combat tonic... ehhh... once they get it, they just ignore it and forget about it and leave the map to die forever

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871

9 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

the way i see it, infusion drops tend to attract atention and ppl just swarm at the opportunity of a drop chance... any old map or event like the two meta bosses in draconic mons .. eg: if both the boss are killed, u have a chance at an infusion...  then ppl will never abandon those maps... combat tonic... ehhh... once they get it, they just ignore it and forget about it and leave the map to die forever

I rather get it and see other people get it than never get it and see no one else have it.

• Confused 1