OCX/SEA crashes and login errors

So, it's not happening to me, but many of people in australia are getting massive ping spikes (different providers) and disconnects followed by a login error and they cannot get back in for extended periods of time. Some were running arc, some weren't. Didn't makea  difference. Some tried that windows 10 fix that another psoted about a day ago. Didn't work. And they ahve their drivers updated from the ones I talked to.

The screenshot said Build: 117263. Error Code: 58:11:5:535 (It's either 5 or S). I will ask for more information but it's literally making our raids impossible tonight 😞

While not good, its nice to now know that the past hour of issues I've been having aren't just me.

At first I got Error Code 42, restarted windows and was finally able to login. Then in the middle of a WvW garri fight, all skills started spinning around and not going off. Now on trying to login again I get Error Code 7.

Other then GW2, my internet access is rock solid and working fine. So I guess its either some point along the internet chain to the GW2 servers, or the GW2 servers. I'm with TPG, on the off chance that makes any difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing is happening right now as it was 2 weeks ago...
I also had massive ping spikes of 3k (average 1.2k) around 5 hours ago too and logged out due to the game being unplayable.

A friend said he used a VPN and he could log in outside of OCX/SEA but hes not risking his account being banned by using a VPN to play. So I hope this information helps identify the problem.

I too have been experiencing considerable lag over many months off and on. Tonight is unplayable. Skills not firing, unable to dismount or mount, messages taking 30 seconds to appear in chat. A few of my guild members, also geographically challenged as I, experience the same issue over and over again. It seems to be pot luck on which one of us will suffer it on any given night and the frequency of suffering is becoming more common.