Twice-Told Legend achievement not working after Legendary Armory

With the new Legendary Armory, it doesn't recognize if you have equipped 2 of the same Legendaries. This is not the same topic as the other posts regarding missing Legendaries, this is purely about getting the achievement Twice-Told Legend

I have just equipped 2 Incinerators, the actual weapons not skins, on the same toon, and I did not get the achievement.

19 minutes ago, Nevaahe.6308 said:

With the new Legendary Armory, it doesn't recognize if you have equipped 2 of the same Legendaries. This is not the same topic as the other posts regarding missing Legendaries, this is purely about getting the achievement Twice-Told Legend

I have just equipped 2 Incinerators, the actual weapons not skins, on the same toon, and I did not get the achievement.

I'm assuming you talked to Historian Dozza as well?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nevaahe.6308 said:

Have to admit, I forgot about them. Going to go check right now.

Yep that worked. Thanks

Thanks for clarifying.   Glad this still works, was scared anet was either going to retire this, or this would end up in that bug list that never got looked at.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vegeta.2563 said:

Thanks for clarifying.   Glad this still works, was scared anet was either going to retire this, or this would end up in that bug list that never got looked at.

Yeah I was in the process of making a second Astralaria, so I was keeping an eye on this thread. Glad it's still working.

1 hour ago, JustTrogdor.7892 said:

You can only craft Astralaria once because the collection for the precursor can only be completed once per account.

Check the patch notes for each update. They contain useful info.

Collections are once per account, yes. Can still make a second precursor now.

I read the patch notes other day and seemed to have missed that part.  My mistake. 

Edit: Oh I see it was a second update to the original patch note.  I have a bad habit of not reading those because they are usually just fixed a server crash or something.  😄

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892