Dagger storm being interrupted all the time?

blaznee.5781

I've got back into playing my thief the last few days. I've noticed that my dagger storm is getting interrupted all the time now.  Last time was shocking aura from weaver, time before that was Dragon's Maw trap on DH. Has there been a change to evades that I didn't notice since I've been playing other classes lately? I just don't remember having it happen so often in the past. 

Dagger storm used to have no evade, just a projectile reflect and a pulsing stability. So depending on how long since you last played, you might be remembering the old version. The new version is an evade with no stability which makes it vulnerable to interrupt by floor based CC skills as DeceiverX said. There's now quite a few skills that can do that, the more common ones you'll run into are guardian's line/ring of warding & dragon's maw, ele's shocking aura & air staff lighting field thingy, warrior's magebane tether and necro's fear ring. Less common is stuff like thief's seal area, does the same thing but you're way less likely to see that. 

• Like 1