Exordium and Razah Lore

EdwinLi.1284

Now this is interesting because I thought Anet forgotten about Razah.

"Explorers venture into the Mists, and sometimes the Mists venture back. Though far less sentient than the Mist-being Razah, Exordium takes some joy in adapting to its wielder's needs and expectations."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the Exordium is basically a lesser being of what Razah is but at the sametime it is brings up some questions about Razah by the time of GW2 since he can basically look like anyone or no one.

What do you think about this lore and what it may bring later?

Edited by EdwinLi.1284
  • Like 2

Everytime I read a post about lore related to legy item it makes me sad... My existing Exordium legy weapon didn't show the lore popup after legy armory released 😢 😫😭... 

Why anet? Why? Did I not deserve my Exordium? 😭.

Same goes for my kudzu, adinfini,aurora,vision,legyarmorsets... So sad... Feels as if my legy don't like to be with me😭

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

It's certainly interesting cuz I was under the impression Exordium came from Aurene herself. But considering that we shoot down Kralk in the mists during War Eternal, I suppose it makes sense and the GS most likely got buried in one of the floating islands that now make up Dragonfall when it all crashed into the ocean