Question about crafting legendary trinket: Vision

Hello everyone,

I am confused with this item: Memory Essence Encapsulator:

According to description in Wiki, this could be salvaged to take cost and items back.

Does it means I could buy this Encapsulator just before I kill the boss, got the trophy, salvage it into items/ingrediants, and then buy the next one? 

Or do I still have to buy 6 Encaspulators at one time?

Thanks 

Edited by Min.5391

if you just start for vision, i suggest you work on Astral weapon first. those are the most painful part. it need lots and lots of resource. and also keep on eye of lfg  see if any group will do the meta. (due to low number players on the map, it will be hard to get the boss kill on ls4 map)

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 10:18 AM, Min.5391 said:

Hello everyone,

I am confused with this item: Memory Essence Encapsulator:

According to description in Wiki, this could be salvaged to take cost and items back.

Does it means I could buy this Encapsulator just before I kill the boss, got the trophy, salvage it into items/ingrediants, and then buy the next one? 

Or do I still have to buy 6 Encaspulators at one time?

Thanks 

The "salvage" part is in case you have more encapsulators than you actually need, like if you bought one on one character but forgot and bought one on another character again.

What I did was simply buy all 6 up front and put them into one of my shared inventory slots, so that whenever any of my characters stumbled upon one of the events they would have an encapsulator at hand. They even worked from shared inventory for most maps, only for Amala (Istan) I had to move them into the character's main inventory.

• Like 1