guild wars 2 error 42:1001:9001:4457:101

Hey Guys & Gals,

Been getting the guild wars 2 error 42:1001:9001:4457:101  today.

Had no problems at all until today.

Tried checking firewall, restarting pc, flushing dns and router power down and power up.

Anyone else getting this error today?

Or is there a fix for the error?

Thanks

GrenPa

Been getting this as often as every 5 minutes today and yesterday.  Literally died to losing mouse control cause the popup needed me to click it as I was air steering on a JP and didn't make the landing.

Also noted that already laggy events like Ley-Line were way way worse yesterday, being able to get only 3 skills to activate when killing ley-line in about 60 seconds.

Kinda sucks, all this.  Has Anet advised this is a known issue?  

This has been happening to my husband and I as well since last night.  Today the error is as often as every other minute to every 2 minutes. 

The auction is extremely slow, sort of working but also mostly just times out.  

The wiki is slow (not sure if it's related) and even this site took forever for me to log in just now to post this.  

I can handle it all but the constant error msg popping up, makes combat a bit ridiculous. 

Yep same thing here since the latest patch. Loading zones are slower than usual as well, plus can't use the gem store, can't buy gems, and the TP (when it works) takes forever. And now the Wiki gives a "502 Bad Gateway". No word from Anet anywhere?

Edited by darksome.1697
added wiki issues

13 minutes ago, darksome.1697 said:

Yep same thing here since the latest patch. Loading zones are slower than usual as well, plus can't use the gem store, can't buy gems, and the TP (when it works) takes forever. And now the Wiki gives a "502 Bad Gateway". No word from Anet anywhere?

No word anywhere from what I've seen. 

It's now progressed to not letting me sign in here on any other device to be able to post. Luckily I was still logged in on my phone to access this. 

Would be nice to hear something soon. 

Edited by Qella.7520