Unclear about the nature of the LS1 missions

The trailer gave us a nice glimpse, but I coulnd't quite figure out the nature of these missions.

Are these intended to tell the story of LS1, or just capture the essences of the fights in those instances?Am I to compare these missions to fractals, strike missions, or even complete single-instance-story-journal chapters?In short, how much of the story and their surrounding instances will be reflected beside the 'big fight' of each story segment?

In honesty, I'm not expecting to investigate the Dredge, and deal with the molten invasions all over the map like in the old day. But do we just go into the molten furnace, or do we get a bit of the story of before and surrounding the molten duo? And if it's really just the molten duo, how will it seperate itself from the fractal we already got?

(inb4, pointless question, since we'll see it next week)

the only 2 things i can think of are the marionette fight as a strike mission and the final fight with the drill as a strike mission, as other stuff like kessex hills are permanently borked by the tower that no longer exists and new old lions arch which also no longer exists,

The other half of the season 1 areas are already fractals, the molten areas and the aetherblade areas.