Whats better for lvling a guardian GS or hammer?

Axl.8924

Should i take concentration? i mean you guys have such massive amounts of gneration of boons, especially might and i feel like having so much could benefit from having concentration to have long durations of might stacks.

Power precision concentration for power build or power ferocity concentration since 15 stacks of easy might gen on staff that fall off rather quick.

@Axl.8924 said:Should i take concentration? i mean you guys have such massive amounts of gneration of boons, especially might and i feel like having so much could benefit from having concentration to have long durations of might stacks.

Power precision concentration for power build or power ferocity concentration since 15 stacks of easy might gen on staff that fall off rather quick.

For leveling? No. At level 80? If you are playing dps mostly no. In a group setting you are will go full dps. Solo, there are builds that could use a bit of concentration. But usually you can get that through food and utilities or runes.

And do not use staff. Unless you are in a group playing support, it is not a good weapon.