Need help finishing Heart and Minds (EU)

Nekirus.5861

Hello!

I am a new player of GW2, started just a few weeks ago. I m mostly interested in PvE content and story. I have a thief with daredvil buid and a few exotic equipments. Two days ago I got to the final mission of the Heart of Thornes expansion and got stuck there. Due to my low quality equipment I think that without someone to do the instance with me I will never finish it. In the best case I go to the part where Mordremoth is throwing rocks at me while I gilde. I was never able to dodge them and died everytime. I tried to ask a few players to help me at the instance entrance, in a few Heart of Thornes maps and in Lion s Arch, but evrybody just ignored me, so as a desperate resort I try here. If you are willing to help me you can message me in-game anytime and do the quest with me. It will help me alot since I do not feel confortamble going on with the story (I have Living World Season 3 and Path of Fire) until I finish this.

Thank you!

Same, I can help at the weekend if you still need it by then.

As for getting killed by rocks in the gliding phases, unless you are going for the achievement or hard mode (Migraine) you don't need to glide at all - just stand in the bubble put up by Braham or Canach and you'll be safe. I tend to call target on one of them so I can find them easily when the gliding phases starts.

Thanks to both of you! I apreciate it. If no one offers to help me until then I will solo try again a few times this week and I will do the shield thing. Didn t even notice that they put up a shield on the ground. If I won t be able to complete it, maybe we can make a three-man party to make things easier.

One more question: What weapons should I use for it as a thief? Right now I use dagger/dagger for close combat and a shotbow for range, but I feel like the shotbow does very little damage and I am thinking to switch it with pistol/pistol?

Dagger/pistol or sword/pistol is good, coz ur 5th skill is Aoe blind. Also add me as friend with Forum nick, or with char name (o kng) If im online same Time as you are ill help you out :)Actually feel free to send message anytime If you strugle with content. I have done pretty much all The content that i like so im kinda bored and i love to help New ones :D

Archived