Skill changes that where not listed in patch notes

Crinn.7864

Noticed that there where extra changes to scourge not in the patch notes.

-Shades now only last 10 seconds. (down from 20)-Nefarious favor now has a base cooldown of 8 seconds. (it's the same as Sand Cascade now)-Sand Flare now counts as a heal skill for related traits and runes (it used to not proc "on heal skill" effects)

Additionally F5 no longer pulses dhuumfire. (this may be what the notes meant by "processing manifest shade properly")

@Crinn.7864 said:Noticed that there where extra changes to scourge not in the patch notes.

-Shades now only last 10 seconds. (down from 20)-Nefarious favor now has a base cooldown of 8 seconds. (it's the same as Sand Cascade now)

You know I bet these changes were part of the upcoming balance patch but slipped through during this halloween release.

@Crinn.7864 said:Noticed that there where extra changes to scourge not in the patch notes.

-Shades now only last 10 seconds. (down from 20)-Nefarious favor now has a base cooldown of 8 seconds. (it's the same as Sand Cascade now)

This also means they went straight to the defensives like they always do with necro. Gutting the condition removal, which is already lacking on scourge.

@ZhouX.8742 said:

You know I bet these changes were part of the upcoming balance patch but slipped through during this halloween release.

possibly

inb4 "fixed a bug where balance happened earlier than intended"

RangerRock Gazelle—Kick: Strikes from this skill have been increased from 2 to 5. Damage per strike has been reduced by 53%. Vulnerability per strike has been changed from 3 stacks for 6 seconds to 1 stack for 8 seconds.Rock Gazelle—Charge: The damage from this skill has been reduced by 48%. Fixed a tooltip issue where the daze duration was showing 1 second rather than the actual 2 seconds. Fixed a tooltip issue where the number of targets affected by the skill was 5 instead of 3.

Adieu , one shot gazelle. You and season Hate is not going to be missed.

NecromancerManifest Sand Shade: Fixed a bug that allowed strikes from this skill to hit from multiple sand shades on the same target.Desert Shroud: Fixed a bug that was preventing this skill from processing Manifest Sand Shade upon casting.

So the " intended" way was to have sand shades cover a huge footprint, but do much lower, steady damage ? imagine that! Now that sand shades are gonna be hitting much less, i wonder if it means the condi application ( which was triggered by shades) will go down the same.

@Crinn.7864 said:Anyone know if there where any ninja changes to spellbreaker?None as far as i can see, but spvp just got the nerfed celestial amu back. I can smell bunker meta coming back bigtime.

@KrHome.1920 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:-Sand Flare now counts as a heal skill for related traits and runes (it used to not proc "on heal skill" effects)It definitely did proc Spiteful Reneval pre-patch. I tried that on PoF Release.

It never proc'ed spiteful renewal for me, and it definitely didn't proc runes.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:I go single grandmaster shade ;). No change at all and I'll take my spike damage with soul reaping grandmaster 2nd trait over spike and run Condi anyday

Sand Savant still benefitted from shade stacking.

Power scourge is trash it does worse damage than power reaper with worse survivability.

Archived