What if Guild Wars 1 section somewhere

Not sure where to put this, but i kind of wanna see Guild Wars 1 section somewhere in these forums. It would be weird i know, since it 's guildwars2.com and Guild Wars 2 forums yeah yeah i know, but not having official board for still activate game is even weirder. I registered on guildwarslegacy but it seems that site is more of elite/old-school players thingy. On top of that since next expansion gonna be based on Cantha region, which is currently exclusive to first series, the interest should be higher than ever. Any thoughts? =)

Guild Wars never had an "official" forum. Would be a bit strange to make one now. Since GW guru shut down, most of us are at https://guildwarslegacy.com/Legacy definately has a lot of seasoned/oldschool/just plain old players, and some of us only log in once every 2 weeks.I can see why that may be offputting, but if you scratch the surface (or even pm some of us) you'll find most of us are friendly and open, unless you come off as a GimmeDean.Some of us definately welcome a new possible Ironman partner (short version: playing the game from start without accessing bank to speed up the experience).