Anniversary Bundle, Bizarre Beast Mounts, Armour Set Outfits and their availability

About GW2 8th Anniversary Supply Drop Requisition.OK just to be clear, it is 1x Bizarre Beast Mount, and 1x Exotic Breed, so that is 2 beast or 1 beast and 1 skin????I want Bugroller and Nightshade... Am assuming this cost 2x "Bizarre Beast Mount Select License" as they are not skins but entire an different beast?OK and if I had picked 'Roller Beetle skins' , without a license can I still ride the beetle?Am quite confused between a license and a skin. Like must you get a license first then a skin or what....OK assuming I had a raptor, can I just acquire skin of a Ntouka Snakeshell and proceed to switching to beetle?? Is that how it works?
**OK Update here there just skins no mount, mount have to unlock in game

Beast License, Full Armor set Outfit AvailabilityWhy is "Bizarre Beast License" as well as up to 80-90% outfits not found at Gem Store? How to purchase like that? A lot of outfit attires are missing as I realized... I am thinking on hitting the "8th Anniversary Supply Drop" but I do not want a very limited select range on outfits? Ideally these outfits should be made available on the Gem Store? Or do you have 80% outfits in 'limited editions'?

I do want to get many outfits for my 5-6 characters. Potentially changing them out once in a while.. Obviously the fashion of GW2 are well done enough, but where can I purchase these outfits? I am seeing few Armour skins mostly are just bag pack skins =(

So when will voucher dealer be back at Lion's Arch? I need his service or where else can I find these vouchers? I need me outfitted but would prefer to try all the latest outfits before settling on one. =)

Remake of LW1 now in works?Thanks for your help in advance I really want support the game, I am sure it will be sweet to get my fancy desires in the bundled buy. In the meantime, please push out remake of "Living World 1" so that new players can too experience it. I also realized this forum italics font do not work. OK where is dev now

Yes, you have to wait a week between drops. This is a marketing scheme to induce pressure to buy early for the best deal. Artificial scarcity is also why skins and outfits rotate in and out of the shop, as that tends to increase sales in video games. As this Supply Drop has an outfit voucher, a weapons voucher, and a Backpack/Glider voucher, these will allow you to get a skin that's not currently in rotation, though. The Bizarre Beast License isn't in the shop because it's a brand new item, but it will be added on Tuesday.

Included in this Supply Drop is 1 Bizarre Beast Select License and either 1 Select License of a different set of skins or 1 random Bizarre Beast License. These are just skins though, not the mounts themselves. If you do not have the mount, you cannot use the skin until you acquire that mount.

LW1 is sadly not likely to be available to play in full again. It was coded very differently compared to what we have now so between that and part of it taking place in the Open World, it would be a lot of work at the expense of current updates to add it to the game. 4 parts of LW1 instanced content was added in the Visions of the Past update, though to unlock them you need to play through that episode and there is no connecting story—they are just snapshots from LW1. The only way to experience the whole of LW1 would be to watch one of the videos on Youtube that is the whole thing edited together.

Italics do work on the forum, you just can't have a space between the underscore and the letters. So this will not italicize but this will.

OK @Zephire.8049 I am a new gamer, so how long is this rotation you speak of?Guess I will first earn my mounts in the game before getting these fancy skins.By the way 'License' and 'Skins' don't really suggest they are the same thing..?

I also went Lion's Arch to track down that Voucher Dealer person, who is now no more selling vouchers.It is very important when is he starting to sell vouchers again? I need dress me up and select a kit

All mounts must be unlocked in the game before they can be used, the gem store only sells skins. You can buy a skin for a mount you do not yet have but you cannot use it until you unlock the mount.

The mount licences give you a skin from a limited selection. The ones called Select Licences let you choose which skin you want, the ones just called Adoption License give you a random skin, which could be for a mount you do not have unlocked yet.

You can preview any mount license in the gem store to see which skins are included. Check this before buying one because each license includes different skins so it's important to buy the right one for the skin you want.

Mount skins which are sold individually on the gem store for 1,500 - 2,000 gems are not included in any of the licences, these have to be bought individually when they're available.

The Bizzare Beasts Adoption and Select Licenses are not on the gem store yet because they are new and have not been added yet, but will probably be on there soon.