Any ways to join a full server

Squall Link.5412

I am in a small guild in which we're roaming with a group of people in wvw. I stop the game some weeks, and my guild switched to a server : SFR. Problem : when I came back on the game and had enough gold to switch, the server became full. I'm waiting now since like 4 months to join them xD So it's really annoying.I really want to join them but I can't because the server is full...I verify every days but it's impossible to join them.

My question is simple :Does it exist a way/ways to join them? Should I contact Anet? Or should I just wait again and again? Am I the only in this situation?

Ty everyone :)

SFR had another server linked to it, Fissure of Woe, which is not full and you could join it instead. However, there should be new relinks soon so wait few days and see if SFR gets another smaller server link. If SFR does not get emptier in next 2 month you then may have to transfer again to whatever server they get relinked.

In my experience, anet can be cool on the side if you send them a mail. Maybe take a pic of your entire guild list in wvw raid showing the location SFR home BL and then show your name in the opposing server BL? Would be proof your entire guild is on another server and you want to join up with your guildies. I'm sure they'd be understanding.

Archived