Design additive

blambidy.3216

I know this game isn't realistic. And is a fantasy game. But can the classes that use bows get a quiver? And can the classes that use guns get a bandolier? It's just hard for me to see a toon just bring out random arrows and bullets where idk where they came from. Unless it's magical bullets and arrows that we instantaneously create while shooting.

I'v always just assumed it was magic, especially with certain classes. Mes and Thief with pistols would use Ether and Shadow magic for their pistols. Ranger would use nature magic to create arrows as they draw back the string, Rev pulls arrows from the mists (or made of rift magic [look at hammer]), Guards use light magic for their arrows. Only two classes would really require a quiver or bandolier; quiver for War and bandolier for Engi. Even then, though, we can claim fire magic for Warriors (as the bow is fire based dmg and fire is the magic of war in most cases, especially in GW) and Engi could easily have something like "Gun powder magic" (Fremy Speeddraw from Rokka no Yuusha). How ever you look at it, though, given Tyria is a world of magic, most projectiles can be magic based.

Archived