Turning off annoying gathering tools sounds

poiuz.2061

When I found the option to disable unique item sounds of other players I was really happy. Finally a way to turn off not only the annoying unicorn bow sounds, but also all thouse horribly obnoxious gathering tool sounds. Because those are kind of unique, aren't they - if you don't count buying several of them in the gemstore as making them not unique. I was pretty disappointed when I found out it does not free me of the annoying gathering tool sounds. I think there is no way to do it currently.

@Fluffball.8307 said:I've gotten some report-worthy whispers from using a jack-in-the-box to harvest a stray mushroom or whatever. I'm literally not offendable and I was like :open_mouth: at what people write to me about that thing. Good lord. It's just a laugh for 3 seconds.

Hum... Your post does not answer the question of the thread? You are just sharing your experience?

That's like everything in a community: Some stuff can be great for one, disturbing for someone else, with a lack of understanding from the first one toward the second one. We have to manage best we can to maintain everybody OK enough. Those persons have probably not known about the option to turn sound off of other player's unique items. Next time someone would whisper to you for same reason, you can kindly explain about that option.

@Dreamy Lu.3865 That option does not turn off the sound from those harvesting tools. I thought it would do it, so I mentioned it because just like the OP I am annoyed by quite a few of those sounds - but it does not affect them :( So if someone complains about any harvesting tool, do not send him to that option to mute it, it will not work :/

@Shikigami.4013 said:@Dreamy Lu.3865 That option does not turn off the sound from those harvesting tools. I thought it would do it, so I mentioned it because just like the OP I am annoyed by quite a few of those sounds - but it does not affect them :( So if someone complains about any harvesting tool, do not send him to that option to mute it, it will not work :/

AWWW... Thanks for informing.

Archived