Balance patch didnt fix anything

Coolguy.8702

@Coolguy.8702 said:Spellbreaker, Scourge and bunker Firebrand are still way stronger than other specs, Renegade and deadeye are still kitten tier, and the buffs to everything other than reaper are mediocre at best, looks like we gotta wait another 4 months for anet to fix this kitten

Correction, we have to wait another 6 months, for more minor changes.

Tho I do wonder how the "Top Tier" players feel about these changes?

Full counter change was a joke to maintain same broken mechanics to carry players lol... gamewide...

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:

@Coolguy.8702 said:Spellbreaker, Scourge and bunker Firebrand are still way stronger than other specs, Renegade and deadeye are still kitten tier, and the buffs to everything other than reaper are mediocre at best, looks like we gotta wait another 4 months for anet to fix this kitten

Correction, we have to wait another 6 months, for more minor changes.

Tho I do wonder how the "Top Tier" players feel about these changes?

Expect more changes to make more players want to buy PoF specs

This is the worse let down I have ever Experienced from Anet.Not one thing except Power Reaper makes any, any sense at all, Matches are near unplayable now.All of the super OP professions were not touched, but professions that were already insanely hard to hendle got Nerfed, because... I don't know why, tell me any reason... why.

The War changes should allow good players to have more chances to apply pressure. Last Stand should be much less annoying to deal with and you get more time between Full Counters and conditions won't be as hard countered.

1: Use a lighter CC to activate Last Stand, play defensive for 4 seconds.2: Bait out Full Counter, apply pressure until Shield Stance or Endure Pain is used.3: Stop pressure at 50% then resume.4: After that the only defense they have is FC, which is much less frequent now.

Same strat as before but you'll have larger windows to attack than before. I still want Defy Pain changed to something active but progress is progress.

Archived