Triple Trouble (Wurms)

Seaunicorn.9317

Hello all.. This is gonna be an off topic for the recent times.. going back to core Tyria! I have been trying to get the Amber/Cobalt wurm for last few runs but unfortunately we were not good enough, and for some reasons commanders were not communicating enough. May be it was the timing i was playing at. Being in Asia, i log in at weird time for most of you guys

My request is, any of you doing any TT run? ( at least one of the heads - Amber/Cobalt). if so, can you let me know the times? i really want to join one, after doing 5 failed runs last couple of weeks

Thanks guys.. I play NA server. Few others mentioned that server reset time is usually when the NA organised runs take place. I will look out for it. All of my failed groups were via LFG.. But I really think communication is key for the wurms. To tell players to move, or CC or burn etc.. Like a Ranger commanding their pets, if you will! XD

Any others seeing this, pls feel free to add.. I am determined to get them damn worms.

If you're in NA there's multiple, organised daily runs which are usually reliable, so you have options in that regard. The first three Triple Trouble slots after server reset are usually successful. Make sure to arrive 20-30 mins before the scheduled start time and look for the group in LFG if you don't land on the right map immediately.

The times in server time to arrive are: 00:30 UTC (look for "Post Reset"), 3:30 UTC (look for "EVOS" or "TTS") and 7:30 UTC (look for "RnT"). There also was a group that ran it at 19:30 UTC in the past, but not sure on the status of that one.

Also, I cannot emphasise enough that it's important to be in the wurm squads, so you know what is going on, especially near the end (most preventable causes of failure are from poor communication on this boss these days).

• 2 weeks later...

Look on LFG at least 20-30 minutes prior to start. EVOS and TTS do Triple Trouble multiple times per week (the previous poster listed some of the details). EVOS uses squad chat and TTS uses squad chat plus Teamspeak. It also helps if you read up on the event ahead of time. All 3 wurms need to be taken down within a minute of each other so the commanders have to communicate with each other and the commanders have to communicate with 30-50 people in their squad.

If everyone listens to the commanders, these guilds take down all three wurms about 90% of the time.

Archived