Mirage open world build?

Erhnam.5732

You can go power mirage for open world with no doubt. I used Domination 2,3,1 + Duelling 1,x,1 + Mirage 2,2,1 with GS for a while and it was pretty fun (and I'm not a fan of GS, so it really had to be fun to impress me haha). The cleave is insane, and the damage is okay for open world.

Edit: I also tried Illusions 1,1,2 instead of Duelling. It makes CDs on the only GS skills I like, Mirror Blade and iBerserker, extremely short (thanks to Illusionist's Celerity). The damage is lower (no superiority complex), and you lose perma fury and high uptime on vigor, though.

I really like duelling/chaos/mirage, but domination in place of chaos is also cool. Speaking as viper-style stat modifier that is, if power I'd go domination for sure - GS is actualy really good in it as bart said. If you funnel enemies towards you the tri-beam just melts stuff, and you mop up with the shatter.

I run around with axe/torch and sword on offhand for the rare block or while waiting for torch CD and to proc swap, slot chaos storm on heals/fall damage to blast with Jaunt and leap in, as well as sigils of energy and deceptive evasion (if i am not killing a world boss and feeling ambitious, then superiority complex). I run infinite horizon for ambushes and the extra axe, and shatter gives me boons like vigor for even more uptime of it. But that's just my condi style, so with power I wouldn't use axe.

@"Amethyst Lure.5624" said:I really like duelling/chaos/mirage, but domination in place of chaos is also cool. Speaking as viper-style stat modifier that is, if power I'd go domination for sure - GS is actualy really good in it as bart said. If you funnel enemies towards you the tri-beam just melts stuff, and you mop up with the shatter.

I run around with axe/torch and sword on offhand for the rare block or while waiting for torch CD and to proc swap, slot chaos storm on heals/fall damage to blast with Jaunt and leap in, as well as sigils of energy and deceptive evasion (if i am not killing a world boss and feeling ambitious, then superiority complex). I run infinite horizon for ambushes and the extra axe, and shatter gives me boons like vigor for even more uptime of it. But that's just my condi style, so with power I wouldn't use axe.

I also run full viper chaos/dueling/mirage, with axe/torch and staff . It really is an excellent open world build. The burst and sustained damage are satisfyingly strong and once you become comfortable with the build you can be remarkably difficult to kill! But even better? It's a heck of a lot of fun to play!

I went ahead and made a video so you guys can see what it looks like in action.

@Coulter.2315 said:One thing I would recommend for open world, regardless of build, is Sigil of Stamina. It is the most fun ever, you can pull as many enemies as possible and exterminate everything (Staff and GS are my favourites for this).

Nice! I use energy sigils. Nothing as crazy as perma-mirage cloak against large groups of small enemies, but it can make the difference against a boss. But that does sound like a lot of fun!

Archived