Fractals condi druid: pets and spirits

Winegum.2395

(I'm basing this off of this guide on qtfy: https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/ranger/fractal-druid/)

When in T3-4 fractals...1) which 2 pets should I be using, and when should I switch between them? only when needed?

2) the skills list sun and frost spirit, however, I don't see their use mentioned in the rotation and they dont seem to get used in the video rotation either. Do you just drop them and refresh as needed? Or do you just hold onto them for some reason?

3) I also noticed the final note in their rotation, where it says to not use the glyphs (rejuv and unity) after leaving avatar. What is their interaction with grace of the land that makes it better to hold them for a few seconds? I thought might duration stacked?

1) because pets are indipendend of your stats id say take a power house or sonething with good CC for breakbars.E.g. Electrowyvern, gazelle, jacaranda, cats.Id say a CC/Utility Pet and a dmg pet.Swap to utility/ pet if needed and swap back if dmg is needed.

2) Yes you refresh as needed. You can kill them off when switching places but you mainly let them be to buff people.

3) might duration does not stack in duration, every individual stack has its own duration. So you can pop glyphs when might should drop or a cleanse is needed. Or when you just need to close the dmg loss gap when spirits are on CD.In addition to that you have 2 functionalities of the glyphs which half of them needs CAF.

Hopes this helps. I am not really a hard raider/T3-4 runner so other ppl might add something to that.

Lynx and a CC pet, i believe Jacaranda is better than the electro wyvern now. swap as needed, you should be starting on your dps pet, swap for cc and swap back to dps

summon pre-fight if possible and refresh as needed

the glyph actives change while in CAF so imo you would want to use them outside of CAF to proc ancient seeds and provide more might. if you're using CAF right you should have some time after leaving CAF on your might duration on the party. if you time the glyphs right you can keep more might up longer.

@Prophet.1584 said:i believe Jacaranda is better than the electro wyvern now

I what way? Electric Wyvern can deal up to 1250 breakbar damage in one full rotation*, Jacaranda tops of at 450 every 20 seconds. Or am I missing something here?Also, the lightning field from Lightning Assault can be used for Daze which also hits pretty hard on defiance bars, I use it for that all the time with dagger mainhand.

* By "full rotation" I mean one Tail Lash, one Wing Buffet and one Lightning Assault (x4 on big hitboxes).

Archived