Blademaster/Stavemaster cores not rewarding for Hope IV

After unlocking the Incomplete Catalytic Converter for Hope IV collection, I participated in the tower events in DS. On first run I got the Axemaster, but on subsequent runs I did not get either the Blademaster or Stavemaster cores despite participating in the killing of both. I was present from 100% - 0% of the Blademaster's health, and from 53% to 0% of the Stavemaster's health. Neither was rewarded, even though I did as much or more participation with them as I did with the Axemaster.

• 7 months later...

@bigtimetopbanana.9725 said:finally got it today. i switched to an alt, meleed the the whole fight, and only got it once all three bosses were killed. i also took the Incomplete Catalytic Converter out of a Shared Inventory slot, and put it in my regular inventory. Possibly made a difference?

Can't comment on other part but the bolded part is expected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello guys,

seems I am not the onlyone that have this problem.. mine one is with Blademaster's Core..  killed it 3 times in different maps... still no drop... it is the only component that I miss to complete the catalyst (Hope IV) ... very very very annoyng..

Does anyone have any news or trick to go haed with it??

cheers