Cosmetic Infusion stat swap

Myke.9826

So i read on the patch note of the release of LS4 that existing cosmetic infusions can be stat swapped now.I based the recipes on the poly-luminiscent infusion stat swap: Antholy of Heroes, 5 Mystic Coins, (Existing Infusion) and 25 Vials of Powerful Blood.But when i tried to stat swap my ghostly infusion (vitality) into power one, the mystic forge screen doesn't show the infusion at all.

Same problem. I am pretty sure it is bugged, and once again we are left to wonder if anyone at anet actually tried to put one in. Presumably they have a lot to work on (hmmm possibly not a good thing). I guess the point being that it doesn't really matter what the recipe is [i assume, as you did, same as the existing ones], but the forge simple doesn't take them. Maybe Zommoros hasn't read the release note yet?

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:The new recipes apply to the rare infusions, e.g. the AR+9/Stat+5 ones. it doesn't apply to any of the Fine (AR+5/Stat+5), Masterwork (AR+7/Stat+5), or Exotic infusions (which include the ghostlies).

oh i see. so it cant be stat swap then? the ghostly? guess i'm just gonna hold on to it for awhile maybe they'll add it on the future."Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable states to existing cosmetic infusions, such as Celestial Infusion, Chak Infusion, Ghostly Infusion, etc." - i guess i understood this wrong?

Thanks for the information anyways.

@Myke.9826 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:The new recipes apply to the
rare
infusions, e.g. the
ones. it doesn't apply to any of the Fine (
), Masterwork (
), or Exotic infusions (which include the ghostlies).

oh i see. so it cant be stat swap then? the ghostly? guess i'm just gonna hold on to it for awhile maybe they'll add it on the future."Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable states to existing cosmetic infusions, such as Celestial Infusion, Chak Infusion, Ghostly Infusion, etc." - i guess i understood this wrong?

Thanks for the information anyways.

Looks like I misunderstood, not you; my apologies. Serves me right for using reddit to confirm what I read in /map. It looks as if it's just that there are different recipes

Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable stats for rare infusions.That's in the patch notes and so it what you quoted. PlusAdded expertise and concentration infusions.

Time to do some more research.

Looks like I misunderstood, not you; my apologies. Serves me right for using reddit to confirm what I read in /map. It looks as if it's just that there are different recipesall goods, it happens, looks like it's gonna be a waiting game for now. there was a new build earlier but it wasn't included.

• 3 months later...

Archived