Great Skelk Regurgitant event?

Need 8 points left to finally get all of the masteries in HoT and having a very hard time locating 8 I can do.This one seems simple as to just kill that boss for it... the problem is that I don't see how to trigger it.

Went through many links and searches to find that Lore Seeker Zolin is the key to start it, but whether the events are incomplete or a success near Nuhoch... Zolin never shows any sign of starting it up.Tried last night for a few hours and nothing and today after about an hour I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

I tried LFG and all I see is meta or taxis to meta or HP trains.

• 4 years later...

Done the meta for Teku Nuhoch several times now either by actively participating or camping at spawning point and waiting for people to do them. The event that is prerequisite for the Great Skelk Regurgitant to spawn never starts. I even tried switching to different servers to see if anything changes but to no avail. It has been almost a week now. I guess it became a bug of some sort in the game that Anet left alone and only with some rng luck people will come across the event and do the achievement other than that Anet generally do not care about some of the bugs in game anymore; so tough cookies.